MAC ENCORE PERFORMANCE CLD
MAC ENCORE PERFORMANCE CLD
6000 K Cold LED Moving Head
The Martin Professional MAC Encore Performance is a full-feature framing fixture that delivers light output quality and consistent performance levels, never before seen in a LED based stage lighting unit. The fixture is available in two dedicated color temperature variants, warm and cold.
The warm unit perfectly emulates a luminous source while the cold unit delivers crisp and neutral daylight. Both fixture variants produce the best available full spectrum light, combined with very high CRI, TM-30 and TLCI values.
MAC Encore Performance integrates cutting-edge LED technology with a proprietary and innovative light engine carefully engineered to generate pristine, full spectrum light with ultra-high color rendition.
The MAC Encore Performance weaves together features and dynamic effects including vibrant CMY color mixing, ultra-slow gobo rotation, Animotion™ FX system for 3D beam animations, smooth color temperature correction, dimming to full blackout, and variable frost. And it performs them all with extreme speed and accuracy of movement, precise framing shutters, all in a record-breaking, low noise engine.
This feature-packed moving head offers unparalleled 6000 K crisp, neutral daylight. Its advanced color mixing system delivers the full palette from smooth and subtle pastels to rich and vibrant saturated colors. Moreover, it offers a fully variable color correction to tungsten/orange.
All of this comes in the smallest and most compact product, with the lowest weight compared to other fixtures used in the area where quality of light is key to the performance. Yet, the MAC Encore™ Performance offers an un-compromised feature set accompanied with Martin´s renowned tour-proven build quality.
“With the introduction of two dedicated engines for pristine cold and warm white light found in MAC Encore Performance, we are not only solidifying our industry-leading position in LED technology, we are also offering a premium alternative to the one-size-fits-all solutions we see in the stage lighting market,” said Markus Klüsener, Product Manager—Stage Lighting, HARMAN Professional Solutions.
Martin Professional MAC Encore Performance Features:
- Pure white LED engine with 6000 K CCT (CLD Version) / Pure white LED engine with 3000 K CCT (WRM Version)
- A flat field without color temperature variation during zoom and dimming.
- Flicker-free operation—LED driver frequency suitable for all camera applications.
- Ultra-low noise—Combines convection and forced air cooling with user-selectable output vs. sound level control.
- Fully electronic dimmer/shutter control with various dimming curves and tungsten red-shift emulation.
- Vibrant CMY color mixing with a superior palette of colors ranging from light and smooth pastel shades to rich, saturated primaries.
- Variable CTO—daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette that stays true to the black body curve.
- Color wheel—6 interchangeable dichroic filters + open.
- 1:4 zoom—precise and fast, silent zoom with auto- linked focus.
- Four framing shutter blades with individual +/- 30° adjustment and entire system rotation of +/- 55° allow for high-precision cue repeats.
- Five rotating glass gobos with next to zero focal separation from the framing system.
- Animation wheel with continuous multi-directional rotation and indexing with variable angle, speed and direction.
- Animotion™ FX System—internal dimming effect macros for stunning 3D mid-air and projection effects.
- Precise and tight iris with adjustable dynamic effects.
- Soft frost—a light frost that leaves gobo artwork and framed images visible with a beautiful soft edge.
- Heavy frost available as an optional accessory.
- Super precise and silent pan/tilt movement and positioning due to 3-phase stepper motor technology and absolute position monitoring.
- Compact size—L: 452 mm x W: 480 mm x H: 733 mm (L: 17.8 in x W: 18.9 in x H: 28.9 in).
- Low weight—31 kg/68 lbs.
- Foam rubber (SiP) flightcase insert for secure shipment.
© 2017 GSL Pro Middle East (gslprofessional.com) is the official distributor of Harman Professional brands, TASCAM TEAC and DirectOut Technologies across the Middle East market including UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan, Iraq and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. GSL Professional Projects & GSL Professional Entertainment provide high level technical, marketing, service and sales support across their dedicated markets including hospitality, house of worship, theme parks, transportation, education, stadia & arena, recording & broadcast, tour sound and portable PA. Split across multiple facilities in the Emirate of Dubai in the UAE, GSL Pro Middle East is proud to supply Tascam TEAC®, DirectOut Technologies, AKG® microphones & headphones, AMX® Controls, BSS Audio ® signal processing devices, Crown® amplifiers, dbx® signal processors, JBL Professional® loudspeakers, Lexicon® effects processors, Martin Lighting®, Soundcraft® and Studer® professional mixing consoles. GSL Pro Middle East also acts as local distribution partner for Klotz® cable.